« Home | My galfriend phuket trip » | Super-fast broadband coming via cable? » | My Beta blog!! » | Blog Listed!! » | Read my my website using RSS 2.0 » | Headache moving photos online » | Chinatown@Bangkok - Chinese New Year 2005 » | Flickr » | My Kangroo Pasta » | PerfectMatch 2 MediaCorp Singapore » 

Thursday, June 30, 2005 

Battlefield 2 Stat Online Ranked Servers

Yup, you got it.. I own you one.. is the words you heard in Battlefiled 2 in this game.. If you have not play Battlefiled 2 yet!! Find out more is more toward Team Play game up to 64 players..

I saw StarHub & Pagn Server butr they are not full with players and As for AsiaBF2 by SingTel.. is full during peak hours..

This is my Ranked Stas Below and I just wish Singapore have a Rank Server but it will be flooded if they have one..