« Home | Humor - Godzilla’s Egg!! WOW!! » | Excellent ebooks blog » | Internet - Google VoIP » | Podcasting - Cantonese Talk Show » | Movies - 4444 huh what that? $$$$ » | Humor - Watermelon bus stop@Taiwan » | Tech - Your Mickey phone » | The Nikon CoolPix S1 » | Info - Logogle.com creates Googloid logos instantl... » | Humor - Japanese iPod Family » 

Friday, August 26, 2005 

Battlefield 2 - Ubar

I been playing battlefield 2 online since it launch in Singapore but the fun part is they do not have a Local Ranking Server.. Is like hell what the fun without a ranked server.. The only fun part which make you wanted to play more on this game is Ranked you earn you rank through the round of games you play. Is like Ultima Online but in a action way..

I relised that EA had blocking the stat ranking enquries and I just found the next big thing to upgrade my rank faster is to read the Ubar..

Is a 101 bible of this game you play.. There one thing i can tell you i get sleepness night playing this game to earn a rank of 18,000 point. Able to earn a respect of gamers let you fly the blackhawk. I able to do all kind of blackhawk stunts!! If you encounter a nick of "hplanetgmail" that will be me the "80ptchoper" squad.

hmm... there are pros and cons to ranking servers. since i've being playing on ranked servers most of the time, my opinions of ranked servers is that most people there are lame, they care only about their points and punishes people irregardless. for the 170+ hours that i played on ranked server, i've only encounter 1 round of coordinated team play, that probably said it all.

best regards, nice info » » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it slots Eyeglasses frames online

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

my homepage cedar finance binary options

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I loved
this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!



Also visit my web page - binary options broker

Post a Comment