« Home | Humor - Watermelon bus stop@Taiwan » | Tech - Your Mickey phone » | The Nikon CoolPix S1 » | Info - Logogle.com creates Googloid logos instantl... » | Humor - Japanese iPod Family » | Internet - Baidu vs Google » | Malaysia National Day is their Blog Day!! » | OMG - Bukkake » | Singapore - Lee Kong Chian Reference Library B2 » | Weather - KL Haze » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

Movies - 4444 huh what that? $$$$

After viewing all the movies of the short flim i found this happen to most of the singaporean.. Including my dad.. The younger dad of my is always like the guy who dream of 4D..
Singporean Dream of striking 4D and big sweep and etc.. Guess what my Dad lorry plate is 4444 you can say is unclucky but he hit 4D also..

After seeing this flim it remind me of my dad once a while.. Is a nice flim with a good story tag after all..

haha! i'm glad you like the film and relate to it. by the way, you know the ticket we bought right. was real. and then the next day 4454 came out instead of 4444. wah piang. wasted right.

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes which will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

My homepage: http://johnwinthropschool.com/story.php?title=reviews-of-vexxhost

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write or else it
is complex to write.

Feel free to surf to my homepage - bestcloudcomputingoffers.com

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

my homepage :: cloud 9 quickbooks hosting

I go to see daily some web sites and websites to read content, but this webpage provides
quality based content.

My blog post ... hostpapa Evaluations

Post a Comment