« Home | Internet - Private Blogger Prevent From Weblogs » | Movies - The 40 Year Old Virgin » | Moi - Today my girlfriend's Birthday » | HUH - Ice-Cream? Think Again... » | Art - Singapore Public Art / Pool » | Humor - Drinking Decathlon » | Humor - Wanted: completely perfect legs.. » | Internet - Introduction to Del.icio.us » | Battlefield 2 - Lame Lame Lame.. » | ART - Google » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Gaming - 2000 DPI Mouse

Welcome to the world of gaming where you are in FPS game or UO, World of WarCraft & etc... You must not miss this mouse that you will fall in love with. Is a mouse built for gaming and office use.. When I heard many review about this Diamondback mouse, I always ask myself is bloody expansive but then I always dream of getting it...

Well, I did bought the Diamondback mouse and at 1st I really not used to the feel as the pointer of my screen really flys. After awhile, I really like the feel of the mouse. I even bring it to my office to work, where my wrist will not move so much. I have done a few research of the on the Razer mouse technology. I found that they have done much in depth of USB mouse. Right now, i will wait for the 2000 DPI Razer Copperhead Mouse. I will definitely upgrade my mouse to 2000 DPI Razer Copperhead Mouse. Oh yes. I can add Razer eXactMat to my wishlist to go along with my 2000 DPI Copperhead Mouse.

Copperhead Specifications
2000 DPI Laser Engine Powered by Razer Precision™
1000 Hz Ultrapolling™ (adjustable to 125Hz & 500Hz) with 1 ms response time as compared with 125Hz/8 ms response time used by other conventional gaming mice
32KB Onboard Memory Powered by Razer Synapse™
16 bit data path, as compared to 8 bit and 12 bit data paths used by other conventional mice
High speed motion detection, up to 45ips and 20g / Over 7080 frames per second

Which one will you prefer, Logitech G5 Laser or Razer Cooperhead?

I have the Logitech MX 518 myself. I guess it's rival is the Razer Diamondback.

From reading the specs of the two mice you've presented, I'd go with Logitech. I also have brand loyalty to Logitech as well though. They've never let me down. Also, I like the shape of the Logitech mice better.

Now, that being said, I think I would still stick to the MX 518 rather than the G5. I like the button placement on mine more, it's already at 1600dpi, and I don't think it needs any weights either :D If they didn't take away the back and forth buttons (the G5 only has a back button), I would have considered it, but I see no need to replace the 518.

Hello may i ask,how much u bought for the Diamondback mouse?

I had bought the Diamondback for SGD95 bucks at July 2005

I planning to but a new chopper head at the end of the month

Wa...so u going to sell ur Diamondback?

Post a Comment