« Home | Internet - Sex Blog or The Exhibitionist Blog » | Personal - Found a new bond/friendship » | Personal - Relationship Ending due to different ch... » | Internet - Blog » | Gadget - The Candy Bra » | Personal - We're that blogger » | Personal - The Dating Game » | Personal - About BF2 & Moi (GF inculded) » | Singapore - Hougang Power Failure » | Internet - Google Blog Search » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

Personal - Aftermarth with Miss CTYL

Aftermath of break up with Miss CTYL (the woman I love). I can sleep now. No mood to eat. I never want this feeling again, but i have to be strong and LIVE with it. I never ever been so sad of my life. Why a women can sudden made a U-Turn and said "I do not love you, let break up and be friends!" How stupid am i calling her at 2AM, and she got piss of me... I understand she is tired and who else can listen to my sorrows now. I guess, i shall bllog my sadness & sorrows here... *I cried & cried!!*

Damm!! I have to wake up at 6am and report to work at 8am. What the heck! =(

I shall go to bed and hopefully i can cheat/bluf myself that i will not think any further...

On the up side we are friends, and on the down side she now my xgf/friends. Can exgirlfriend be best friends?

Is your exgirlfriend your best friend or buddy now?


I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

Post a Comment