« Home | Personal - QiuSpot.com got lock by 1and1.com » | Singapore - Which Wedding? » | Personal - I so sad but I will/have to live strong... » | Singapore - Smartass of the Year » | Art - Artists erect giant pink bunny on mountain » | Personal - Aftermarth with Miss CTYL » | Internet - Sex Blog or The Exhibitionist Blog » | Personal - Found a new bond/friendship » | Personal - Relationship Ending due to different ch... » | Internet - Blog » 

Saturday, September 24, 2005 

Personal - Battlefielding

FOr the past 2 day i was playing battlefield 2 online and then today around evening. Nobody repair my BlackHawk as my kaki was not playing. Tested Griller, Teamspeak buddies server and the voice was great.

So i setup a server of my own at 0600hrs +8 GMT Singapore Time. I tested with sunalone and it works happliy as long the ping is around 100 to 200ms not more then that, will cause voice to blurry of speeach...

I was still sad of breaking up with Candy TYL thing i get and we talk towards to sadness. At that point i put down the phone and staright dash to my bed and cried. WTF, was she thinking. I called her up just to said "hi as a friends" and she bloddy thought i will have a chance to get her back. Naaa... What the point where she do not love me anymore.. I was sad when she said "She do not love me!" >_<

I very lucky that i found Candy TYL as my best friend but i guess i was her Xboyfriend in her life after all. Have you even been calling up to your friend and you got a shock replying said "Do you have anything else to talk, if not i will put down the phone?"

I guess she is just tired from work, stress, complain she does not have time for herself, her life in Singapore & it goes on and on and on.....
I have my own stress too....

saw ur comment in my tag board. so come and have alok at urs..

Time will make u forget.. slowly.. in the meantime, be happy k.. =)

saw ur comment in my tag board. so come and have alok at urs..

Time will make u forget.. slowly.. in the meantime, be happy k.. =)

haha, battlefield, met me by a name called singaporeliu, see you in BF2....

Nope i have not a nick called singaporeliu and by the way you can find me at Xfire: hplanetgmail

Chin up. I'm sure little Miss Right will come along soon. :-)

Time to move on.......

Now get back to the fight soldier!

Cheers

Post a Comment