« Home | Personal - My Wishlist - Just Bought FPS Keyboard » | Personal - My Wishlist » | Internet - Internet Bloggers Review » | Personal - My Fight Review » | Singapore - Credit/Debit Cards, Bad Debts?? » | Internet - My Auctions - Linksys WRT54G Wireless-... » | Battlefield 2 - True Teamwork - chopper whore » | Singapore - Comex 2005 » | Gaming - 2000 DPI Mouse » | Internet - Private Blogger Prevent From Weblogs » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

Personal - Forgotful Weekend

What a forgotful weekend i have. I forgot my gf working timetable, got scold by her call her mobile at the worktime when she working. My gf forggot her home key and lucky i have a spare ones. I forgot how much money i have and the end i over spent it!! Oh my, How am i going to survive until my next wages come?

I just wish i can earn more wage for better things in life and my gf. How i wish i can get married now...

What do you Say? >_<

Son, if you have no money, you won't be able to get married.

Saw the reference to your blog on some site, figured I'd check it out. It's damn nice, I'm very impressed. I'm going to agree with seaman here though. If you don't have any money, then you should hold off on marriage.

Lates..

maybe if u din buy the keyboard, u have enough $$ to last till yer next wages come ;p

Excellent, love it!
»

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my world of wireless communication site.
Good luck!

http://www.moviespoint.org/

http://www.moviespoint.org/

online dating
best site

Regarding your blog - aol express. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment