« Home | Singapore - Smartass of the Year » | Art - Artists erect giant pink bunny on mountain » | Personal - Aftermarth with Miss CTYL » | Internet - Sex Blog or The Exhibitionist Blog » | Personal - Found a new bond/friendship » | Personal - Relationship Ending due to different ch... » | Internet - Blog » | Gadget - The Candy Bra » | Personal - We're that blogger » | Personal - The Dating Game » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

Personal - I so sad but I will/have to live strong

I never feel so sad during work and I baldy miss her. (Candy TYL) of course. I was at the work today and I sudden shear my tears. It sudden recall I bought certain things for her and all the sweet memories that we had and stuff like that.

I SHALL NOT THINK FURTHER AND LIVE STRONG!! But at the end I ran to the toilet and CRIED!! What the heck, am I a folish to fall deeply in love? I do not think so, I not prefect and I just a human being after all.

There much things for me to think of in my life and so I call my friends (shall not be name) Miss T seeking for advice and stuff like that might make me feel better a bit.

Is going to knock off work now and colleague have not come yet. Yukkie he has arrival... ^_^

Off to go play Battlefield 2 now... Yukkie >_*

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Best regards from NY! » »

Excellent, love it! »

Post a Comment