« Home | Art - Almost Nudity » | Art - Day dreaming » | About Me - Can you guess where? » | Personal - Daydreaming@work on Sunday » | Personal - Battlefielding » | Personal - QiuSpot.com got lock by 1and1.com » | Singapore - Which Wedding? » | Personal - I so sad but I will/have to live strong... » | Singapore - Smartass of the Year » | Art - Artists erect giant pink bunny on mountain » 

Monday, September 26, 2005 

Personal - Lucky Dog!!

I was on my way to work and i was lucky that my dad was around to fetch me to work. As we when to buy some food and on the way to my work place at Singapore Post. My dad almost hit a big stray doggy at the Eunos factory area. I guess the light at the road was so dim after all. We can't even see a Big Black stray dog standing at the road, maybe he is star/moon gazing...

I wonder what the dog staring at the middle of the road. Humm.. I had a big feast today at the office. As i bought some stir fried ginger, spring onions & beef. As i was waitting and i feel that i need to eat something more as i had not ate for a day. So i call the "yu chai" from the chicken rice stall.

Today i got encourge from a good friend of my after reading my blog and said "Is good you have to live strong"

That all for today of blogging now... I guess i enjoy blogging when i free and i even bought QiuSpot.com & QiuSpot.net for USD 7/= each for the 1st year and even have plan to revamp the site and move to buildtolearn.com

hi... i like your blog :-)

Hi to whoever you are... Stay tune to this blog at QiuSpot.com and QiuSpot.com is coming soon on the way...

Meanwhile stay at qiuspot.blogspot.com and enjoy the blog and add in to your RSS feeds...

u need so many domains for wat?...aactually one URL is enough oleidi mah....

Allo Kucinta, well basicly i bought the domain with the wrong host. Basicly QiuSpot.com is buy from 1and1.com at USD6.99/per year. Their tech support is like SHIT & you must be living US or Canada to sign up with them. SO end up i need to do some admin issues to do a transfer an address to a friend in states.

QiuSpot.net is the future of my blog and now working with Netfirm.com at 4.99/per year & buildtolearn.com hosting in order to get my hosting for FREE. Their Tech support is better then 1and1.com

By Oct 2006 QiuSpot.com will kick off with a new look.

QiuSpot.net will launch soon once everything is final, so stay tune...

Allo Kucinta, well basicly i bought the domain with the wrong host. Basicly QiuSpot.com is buy from 1and1.com at USD6.99/per year. Their tech support is like SHIT & you must be living US or Canada to sign up with them. SO end up i need to do some admin issues to do a transfer an address to a friend in states.

QiuSpot.net is the future of my blog and now working with Netfirm.com at 4.99/per year & buildtolearn.com hosting in order to get my hosting for FREE. Their Tech support is better then 1and1.com

By Oct 2006 QiuSpot.com will kick off with a new look.

QiuSpot.net will launch soon once everything is final, so stay tune...

QiuSpot.com is now lock due to some admin issue..

u see....problems after problems so the best is stick to one and remain at blogspot.... ;p

BlogSpot have limted blogging tool i wish to move to wordpress and use some nice wordpress themes..

So Stay tune..

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

Post a Comment