« Home | Internet - Internet Bloggers Review » | Personal - My Fight Review » | Singapore - Credit/Debit Cards, Bad Debts?? » | Internet - My Auctions - Linksys WRT54G Wireless-... » | Battlefield 2 - True Teamwork - chopper whore » | Singapore - Comex 2005 » | Gaming - 2000 DPI Mouse » | Internet - Private Blogger Prevent From Weblogs » | Movies - The 40 Year Old Virgin » | Moi - Today my girlfriend's Birthday » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

Personal - My Wishlist

Humm... Let me see thing i need for my personal need..

buy a new razer 2000DPI mouse S$130, a new wolfclan keyboard at S$70, i still wonder shall i get a new phone or a new digital cam?? May be a new graphic card for my pc


Total cost should be around a BIG whopping S$800..

Are u Kidding m8??? get a phone. DiGi cams are only good like 1/10 of a month. a phone is well, simply put, ur whole life.
Good work with the blog. Might join ya in making one. w00t!

Are u Kidding m8??? get a phone. DiGi cams are only good like 1/10 of a month. a phone is well, simply put, ur whole life.
Good work with the blog. Might join ya in making one. w00t!

Are u Kidding m8??? get a phone. DiGi cams are only good like 1/10 of a month. a phone is well, simply put, ur whole life.
Good work with the blog. Might join ya in making one. w00t!

Cool-looking blogsite!!!!!!!

wish list had been bought a keyboard then it was S$65 buck for a gaming keyboard...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

Post a Comment