« Home | Personal - The Dating Game » | Personal - About BF2 & Moi (GF inculded) » | Singapore - Hougang Power Failure » | Internet - Google Blog Search » | Gadget - iPod Nano Hacked/Gutted!! » | Gadget - iPod Nano » | Gaming - World Cyber Games Singapore » | Battlefield 2 - True Teamwork - Blackhawk Extreme » | Personal - Forgotful Weekend » | Personal - My Wishlist - Just Bought FPS Keyboard » 

Monday, September 19, 2005 

Personal - We're that blogger

I am the guy who pushed when the sign said pull.
I am that kid who thinks i wanted to be somebody in my life.
I am the kid who skip school and took my mother's money to go cinema alone.
I am the man who is carefree & thoughtful.
I am the type of man with will crack jokes & make a women smile or laughter.
I am 25 year old, single and dreaming to get married now.
I am a type of guy who will open cars doors for ladies.
I am a type of guy who enjoy going for makan/food trips.
I am a type of guy who strictly fall in love with a single women.
I am a type of guy who looking for new gadgets.
I am a type of guy how looking foward for upgrade my next PC gaming RIG.
I am a type of guy who enjoys movies since at the age of 12.
I am the boyfriend you chose to be your partner for life.
I am the type of guy with like to go backpacking with my loves one.
I am a type of guy who love food culture & history.
I am a type of guy how enjoy cooking for his love ones.
I am a type of guy who will be looking forward for his new hoilday destination.
I am type of guy who work at 12hours shiftwork.
I am the type of guy who spent my off days at Battlefield 2 online.
I do not know what else aready, maybe you can add for me if you know me?
What type of blogger are you?
Find out more at HERE!!

"I am the guy who pushed when the sign said pull."

Hahaha... I think we are all guilty of this some time or other :)

my offic main dooor say pull but end i push the door most of the dayz...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! penis exercises for enlargement

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

http://www.watiti.com

Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

http://www.watiti.com

best regards, nice info »

Post a Comment