« Home | Internet - Google Blog Search » | Gadget - iPod Nano Hacked/Gutted!! » | Gadget - iPod Nano » | Gaming - World Cyber Games Singapore » | Battlefield 2 - True Teamwork - Blackhawk Extreme » | Personal - Forgotful Weekend » | Personal - My Wishlist - Just Bought FPS Keyboard » | Personal - My Wishlist » | Internet - Internet Bloggers Review » | Personal - My Fight Review » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

Singapore - Hougang Power Failure

Humm... My alarm clock fails me today!! When I woke up I saw my alarm clock was 1020hrs and I have to go to work at 8pm so I said to myself why not get some more sleep? So as I continue to sleep until a stage where my headache came due to slept too much I guess! I was quite shock to saw my clock stuck at 1020hrs.

What The Hell, What is the actual time i really do not know yet! So I woke up and check on the clock and relies that the alarm clock battery had slip out. Damm! I was lucky I did not work morning shift at 8am. I do not want to lose my job due to the fact I just got a new job.

At around 1620hrs today and I was checking on my computer and happily check on my new domain QiuSpot.com and then BOOM!! All the sudden, my whole house when power failure. So I when on to investigate and relies my block was effected also.

There nothing we could do and all it to wait, so I call the press Mediacorp News. I phone them and inform them. And then next thing I know the power source had go back to normal at 1655hrs.

Have you experience power failure before?
Share you experience…

is yer domain still under construction? i din see anything inside.

TMD. damn suaku.

Blogger,

I saw your post
regarding free advertising .

You are welcome to place a link to
your blog or website on our high
traffic website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We have a specific category for free advertising .
Your listing will be indexed in the search
engines under free advertising . It will
also be a permanent link.

Thank you,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

Blogger,

Regarding Singapore - Hougang Power Failure. Are you interested in some
free advertising for your blog on free advertising?
You are welcome place your link on our site for free.
See free advertising or http://www.leadclub.net. We have a specific
category for free advertising. Good luck.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

Blogger,

RE: Singapore - Hougang Power Failure. Why don't you put a link to your blog about how to register with search engines on our site
for free? We have a specific category for how to register with search engines related
sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
See http://www.quickregister.net . Thanks.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

Blogger,

I took a look at your post
regarding free website advertising .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.leadclub.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for free website advertising
related products and services.

We have a specific category for free website advertising .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under free website advertising . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.leadclub.net
Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now..

This is very interesting site...
» »

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a yahoo ant spyware site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

Hi. Thanks for the insights. Cheers and visit us at Helping You Safelist

Excellent, love it! » » »

Post a Comment