« Home | Movies - The Myth (JCE Productions) » | Personal - Movies Jackie or Andy » | Personal - Lucky Dog!! » | Art - Almost Nudity » | Art - Day dreaming » | About Me - Can you guess where? » | Personal - Daydreaming@work on Sunday » | Personal - Battlefielding » | Personal - QiuSpot.com got lock by 1and1.com » | Singapore - Which Wedding? » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Singapore - Sim Lim Square

i just sold my old PC away and now going down to Sim Lim Square today. I going to buy a new XFX7800GT & a brand new gaming RIG. WoahooOOooOo.....

I guess due to the breakup with my girlfriend effect, i going to spent some $$$$ on pick up Battlefield 2 Online as my hobby now......

Now going thought the last week price list to look out the cheapest gaming hardware.

yer breakup sure is an expensive one. guess since no more gf to pamper, then pamper yourself lor ;p

test

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Post a Comment