« Home | Internet - My Dream iPod » | Battlefield 2 - Veteran Medic Combat Badge » | Battlefield 2 - Air Force One XFX 7800GT » | Movies - Transporter 2 » | Personal - PC ReFormat » | Internet - I found this home » | BF2 - Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 Problems » | Movies - Red Shoes (2005) - 분홍신 » | Movies - Goal! » | Internet - eQiuSpot » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Art - KOI fish


IMG_2234
Originally uploaded by ScottLo.
Is that real fish? Think again...
Japanese Art...

Looks very real. Impressive :)

Enjoyed a lot! video editing schools

Excellent, love it! »

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.

Post a Comment