« Home | SG SuperStar - Sign up AutoG » | Art - Cold but cute » | Art - KOI fish » | Internet - My Dream iPod » | Battlefield 2 - Veteran Medic Combat Badge » | Battlefield 2 - Air Force One XFX 7800GT » | Movies - Transporter 2 » | Personal - PC ReFormat » | Internet - I found this home » | BF2 - Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 Problems » 

Saturday, October 15, 2005 

Food & Wine - My 1st food blog


SSL10083
Originally uploaded by hplanet.

I sold my camrea during Jun 2005 and i was not able to take any shot about food and my life. Until my girl just bought a new camera.

I when to eat at PastaMania at Bishan area after seen a bunch of kids queuing up for StuperStar Autograph. So my tummy got hungry after waking up at 4pm.

I decided to call Cozzie Paste. I always like the tomato version one. Price: okie lol
Rate: 6.5/10 lah

You have to try it... >_^

Hi! cool design on your blog! How do you make the title thing scroll like that. I already know how to make scrolling images. How did you do yours clear?

Hi! cool design on your blog! How do you make the title thing scroll like that. I already know how to make scrolling images. How did you do yours clear?

Hi! cool design on your blog! How do you make the title thing scroll like that. I already know how to make scrolling images. How did you do yours clear?

I love eating at Pasta Mania too! Yum yum. :P~

Hi Whitney,

How your day going? The scrolling images is done by Javascript & Java. All you need a few concept and then you put it together then there you got it.

The Scrolling Banner Javascript is done by a french guy who is looking him for @ http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

Have a nice sunny sunday yeah...

Cheers Mate.. >_^

Sign off,
QiuSpot.net

Hi Jacinta,

What type of Pasta @ Pasta Mania do you like to eat?

Sign off,
QiuSpot.net

i dun really fancy pasta, but i passed by pastamania many times and their pizzas look good!

nice pasta with NZ mussels. I am big fan of my food. =) i like the layout of your blog. cheers,cynthia

nice pasta with NZ mussels. I am big fan of my food. =) i like the layout of your blog. cheers,cynthia

nice pasta with NZ mussels. I am big fan of my food. =) i like the layout of your blog. cheers,cynthia

Hi Kucinta, i have not try their pizza yet!! Had you try them before.. I feeling hungry after i had read your comment....

Allo Cynthia, I also like NZ mussels pasta which the one i feature on... The layout will be revamping soon and moving to movable type.... So stay tune toward QiuSpot.net

I feel so happy today when i saw you comment that you like my blog.... Do come back and comment and stay tune to QiuSpot.net ya... >_^

Have a nice week ahead ladies...

yummy!!!

best regards, nice info » »

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment