« Home | Movies - Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo » | Food & Wine - My 1st food blog » | SG SuperStar - Sign up AutoG » | Art - Cold but cute » | Art - KOI fish » | Internet - My Dream iPod » | Battlefield 2 - Veteran Medic Combat Badge » | Battlefield 2 - Air Force One XFX 7800GT » | Movies - Transporter 2 » | Personal - PC ReFormat » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

Gadget - iPod In-Ear


SSL10101
Originally uploaded by hplanet.

My birthday coming soon (30 Oct 2005) and i got a gift from a special friend. I got a iPod In-Ear headphone from Apple Store. I believe is cheaper there, then the retail Apple Shop you seen in Orchard area. You got to try it i bet you will love it yeah. It will not works very well if you listen to Heavy Metal or LOUD or Techno musics and it will spoilt your ear & your In-Ear headphone also.

Don't turn your iPod too loud. You don't want to spoil your hearing too early now, do ya? :)

Hi Michael Chua, I have not got my iPod yet! I still awaitting for the shipment of the new Video iPod... Arrival next month and i will be the 1st Singaporean to review on this new iPod 30GB which run on Samsung 30GB flash...

The product send to Shanghai for engraving by Apple for free... ^_^

WoW...you are a lucky boy!!

Happy Birthday to you!

cheers

Birthday coming and i feel is time for me to celebrate my birthday... WhoapiEEeeeEEee..... #_#

Hey, man... happy birthday and sorry to hear that you are getting an iPod - I think sex might have been much more interesting... but, oh well... happy birthday anyways

actually, come to think of it, an ipod will be more fulfilling in the long term than sex.

Hi HernestoG, i bet you enjoy sex a lot?

What a great site film editing schools

Post a Comment