« Home | Internet - eQiuSpot » | Personal - My day at work » | Singapore - Bali Bomb Blast!! Erh!! » | Personal - PC Info » | Singapore - Sim Lim Square » | Movies - The Myth (JCE Productions) » | Personal - Movies Jackie or Andy » | Personal - Lucky Dog!! » | Art - Almost Nudity » | Art - Day dreaming » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

Movies - Goal!

Goal!

Everybody have a dream...

I going to bed now......... hope I can have a good dream. Not night mare!

Haha........ lame joke.

Cheers!!!

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

so wats yours?

My dreams is to able to travel with my beloved ones. ErgggHhhhh!!

Let me see... Getting married, have kids, enjoy life & blar blar blar blar, yada yada yada yada yada. Watashi baka nes... hehe >_<

WAIT! is just one of the dreams.... hehe

So Mrs Kucinta Whats yous?

Mr Ghost, May i know what lame joke was that?

for now, my dream is to have my own house. i am a simple girl :)

OIC, humm... ^_^

opps..... cos the dream u mentioned n the dream i am talking about is different........

sorry, cos recently a close friend keep reminding me that my jokes nowadays are getting lame........

Post a Comment