« Home | Movies - Goal! » | Internet - eQiuSpot » | Personal - My day at work » | Singapore - Bali Bomb Blast!! Erh!! » | Personal - PC Info » | Singapore - Sim Lim Square » | Movies - The Myth (JCE Productions) » | Personal - Movies Jackie or Andy » | Personal - Lucky Dog!! » | Art - Almost Nudity » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Movies - Red Shoes (2005) - 분홍신

Did you wear red shoes today? I quite scare and did not go to bed after this movie.....
Instead.......
ZZZzZZzzZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzZZZzz
You must bet i must be falling asleep in the show.
Joyly well, i when for a drinking session. I when high & slight drunk.
We when to watch to show with no effect at of the horror show.
Mid of the movies we when home to bed.
Then...
AhhhHhh... **Just Kidding**
hehe..
I did have a very good dreams, and dead drunk to go to work today.
Have anyone watch this movies yet?

I have not watched a single movie since i moved to the circus! I have no TV or DVD player & NO time to go to the cinema....I get sad when ppl talk bout movies....I love horror flicks

I have not watched a single movie since i moved to the circus! I have no TV or DVD player & NO time to go to the cinema....I get sad when ppl talk bout movies....I love horror flicks

I have not watched a single movie since i moved to the circus! I have no TV or DVD player & NO time to go to the cinema....I get sad when ppl talk bout movies....I love horror flicks

What a great site » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it film editing schools

Post a Comment