« Home | Singapore - Bali Bomb Blast!! Erh!! » | Personal - PC Info » | Singapore - Sim Lim Square » | Movies - The Myth (JCE Productions) » | Personal - Movies Jackie or Andy » | Personal - Lucky Dog!! » | Art - Almost Nudity » | Art - Day dreaming » | About Me - Can you guess where? » | Personal - Daydreaming@work on Sunday » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

Personal - My day at work

Howdy all, my day at work was quite sleepy as i do not know why? I had slept 13hours aready!! From 4am to 5pm, hack hell i do not know why i was still sleepy and having a slight headache. I guess due to overslept, how the hell i sleep so much!

Day at work is normal as usual, except my colleague called me an hour earlier to said i had to go off 1st. Heck he divert the office phone to me and there he goes off and pass me his hand over workload.

I hope he is not reading this blog shit.