« Home | Personal - PC Info » | Singapore - Sim Lim Square » | Movies - The Myth (JCE Productions) » | Personal - Movies Jackie or Andy » | Personal - Lucky Dog!! » | Art - Almost Nudity » | Art - Day dreaming » | About Me - Can you guess where? » | Personal - Daydreaming@work on Sunday » | Personal - Battlefielding » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

Singapore - Bali Bomb Blast!! Erh!!

After reading the newpapaer today i found out there another bali bomb blast. I wanted to go bali last year but i never did. The air ticket did not allow me to. I had when to Ozzie last year. It was a bloody nice trip i had in my life.

Accidenty met up with an old friend which i know online a few year back but never kept in touch. Now i guess she is living healthy & nerdy in perth with her boyfriend and her parents.

yesterday one of my working mate ask me about, have you been to Austurlia? Can i ask some question about backpacking... I will love to go back again during next year after Chinese New Year with my working mates and her friend to really "Experience Ozzie"

Last thing i know was to going to plan for my Australia trip next year and meet up and catch up with some friends...

best regards, nice info » » »

Best regards from NY! video editing schools

Post a Comment