« Home | Food & Wine - Carl’s Jr @ CBD Singapore » | Internet - how much is your blog worth? » | Internet - The Video iPod Teardown: A Look Inside ... » | Battlefield 2 - Navy Cross » | Battlefield 2 - Sergeant Major » | Battlefield 2 - The Older Gamers » | Internet - Puff until you die!! » | Singapore - Hari Raya Adil Fitri » | Art - Look At Book » | Food & Wine - Coffee Club » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

Singapore - Hougang Thunderstorms

Singapore has one of the highest rate of lightning activity in the world. Lying near the Equator, the weather is hot and humid almost all year round. Conditions are favorable for the development of lightning producing thunderstorm clouds. An average of 171 thunderstorm days (days when thunder is heard) are recorded annually in Singapore.
27┬░ SEA;SG;-;HOUGANG NEW TOWN; Current Conditions heavy.Thunderstorm.
RealFeel®: 33° C
Winds: WSW at 16 kph

That every Singaporean know but, for those who not local does not know this.....

I was playing Battlefield with my buddies and it was raining heavily!! I saw Lighting Strike through my windows a few hundred meters away and is very common you know. I had been in my Army days where the closest lighting is only 50 meters away.

It was the heaviest lighting strike my flat for year. I bloody scare, I have not seen lighting for quite a while. Especially those BIG lighting strikes. As I was playing BF2, and then blackout.

End up I relies we are the only unit got blackout... =(

last nite when the thunder strike very close to our flag my internet was DC rigth on the spot the adsl modem Led ligth went off 15 min. i tur n on the pc after 45 min guess wat the computer was able to bloot but no screen display monitor was on , harddisk Led ligth was off .restart button not working....this went on for about 4 time... i leave the PC on for whole nite when it manage to start normaly...
l

Hey KiddyGrade, i saw you fragging me at GameArena #02 then you was gone lol.....

[quote="Qiu"] It was the heaviest lighting strike my flat for year. I bloody scare, I have not seen lighting for quite a while. Especially those BIG lighting strikes. As I was playing BF2, and then blackout.
[/quote]

...lol @ Qiu.... and you call yourself a soldier.....lol ;-)

Best regards from NY!
car insurance st louis

This is very interesting site... » »

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment