« Home | Battlefield 2 - 200K mark » | Internet - Fireball Sightings » | Internet - Sony rootkit DRM » | Internet - Jamie Oliver Italy » | Personal - QiuSpot Art » | Gadget - iPod Robot » | Personal - Para Blue FabriX » | Personal - iPod Clothes » | Internet - Apple to replace any 5G iPods » | Internet - Fabrix Cases » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Personal - Domain

Is been quite a while i have not blog and thing going busy as usually and to me. Life go on and for some how i very sad last night thinking about the past of my life i have done and all the stupid things and etc..

Some are sweet memories & some are bad. i guess that what life all about... Is 2pm plus and time for me to go and have my breakfast & lunch together liao. I wonder what i will whip out in the kitchen lor...

Oh yes, i hunt for a very rare Domain but i will not tell you what is it so stay tune... hehe =p